Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Which Kroj Should I Wear? Vote on Facebook

The Miss Texas Czech Slovak Queen will be selected this weekend in my hometown, West, Texas. I have never worn one of my kroj creations but am thinking I may. I need your help, please vote on the costume you think I should wear. These are photos of my daughter, Sarah, in the kroje. To vote, log on to www.facebook.com/czechcostumes or click on the Facebook icon on the right before the end of the day Friday,April 27, 2012. Thanks!

2 comments:

ANETA said...

Hello,would be possible to rent one of these dresses please?? Thank you, aneta

+13058784776

Sharon Middlebrook Mena said...

Hi Aneta, I would consider renting the first costume (red/orange vest with green skirt) for appropriate compensation in case of damage or loss. As you can imagine, the hand embroidered authentic costumes took over 2600 to create so I am unable to loan those out.